1000,00 £ 800,00 £
Our signature beginners’ course is perfect for aspiring PMU brow artists who are ready to take their first steps into the world of microblading and semi-permanent make-up. This course is fully accredited by The CPD Group.
Our package includes a two-day 1 to 1 practical training session, ongoing support and when we’re confident that you are ready, a final online assessment to receive your official accreditation.
* Hair stroke Brows – creating natural realistic brows
* Advanced Colour Techniques – this includes checking for skin tone and choosing the appropriate pigment colors to match hair
* Brow Mapping & Design – You will learn how to design and measure the correct brow shape accurately to suit each client’s features, and brow symmetry as well.
* Pain control – we discuss the numbing products available, the timing, and the regulations of their use
* Working on fake skins – to get used to using the blades and how to create hair strokes and ombre brows
* Working on live models – you will complete 2 treatments during your training with us
* Hygiene, health & safety – this covers licensing regulations, sterilizing, disinfection, sharps & waste disposal, and all related theory
* Client consultation – importance of consultation & consent, pre & post care advice, patch testing, contraindications, contra actions.
* Top-up procedures
* Anatomy & Physiology – we cover the Skin structure, layers of the skin, functions where the pigment should be placed during treatment
* Pre-course home study
* On-going post-training support for our students. The course has been structured from start to finish with you in mind, to assure that when you complete your training, you will leave with the specialist skills that will help you feel confident to perform microblading procedures.